Wicked Lies

Wicked Lies - Lisa Jackson, Nancy Bush I recently chose to read from my ever-growing TBR pile and began Wicked Lies by Lisa Jackson and Nancy Bush. I'm so glad I began with this book. It is filled with suspense, romance and drama. Imagine being raised in all-female (namely sisters and an aunt) and rustic environment and leaving for the big city at age 18. Well, that was the life of Laura "Lorelei" Adderley and now she is dealing with her cheating ex-husband and a deranged killer out to finish what he started years earlier . . . killing all of the women of Siren Song, her family's home. If that's not enough to deal with, Laura must also contend with an unplanned pregnancy and a burgeoning romance with a reporter, Harrison Frost.

Yes there's a lot going on in this story (and I didn't even mention everything) but it all makes a weird kind of sense in the end. Ms. Jackson and Bush have crafted a delightful romantic suspense tale in Wicked Lies. This isn't a short book but it is definitely worth reading, at least in my opinion.